Embroidery digitizing is the process of changing an artwork into a design. This task is done to an embroidery machine which then comprehends and execute the specified embroidery on the given garment. This type of embroidery requires personnel who are professionals known as digitizers. They are skilled and are able to change any design into the instructed commands by using a number of available software.
Embroidery digitizing is a very hard task. The language that it uses is one of a kind which takes time for a person to learn. The software that is used by a digitizer determines a great deal how the features will result. The more updated software used, the more tasks the digitizer in question can do, and the more complex the results will be. The following are some of the advantages of using Embroidery digitizing;
- It is not time consuming as compared to the other types of embroidery.
- Since it takes up less amount of time one has a lot of time that can be used to go and meet new clients.
- The user is able to target as many clients as possible and still manage to deliver to them on time.
- The products produced after being embroidery digitized are unique and of good quality hence marketable.
- Customers with complicated designs needs are able to be met since this digital mechanism allows one to print out any idea. The variety of software options make this a success.
- It also ensures uniformity which means the user can get better designs in more quantity and better quality without spending more money.
- It is a way of creating job opportunities for people with expertise and talents in artwork and designing.
- Labor is reduced a great deal as much of the hard work is done by machines.