Tons of diets out there present low calorie options, but those diets forces your body to enter into starvation mode; this is not only unhealthy but it makes losing weight all that more difficult. Meanwhile, fast metabolism diets with the help of fast metabolism diet recipes can help get rid of that habit. During the entire diet, you have to avoid foods that will cause inflammation or irritation in our body’s GI tract. Not on that but it creates insulin resistance and can slow the bowels. Every diet in the world would require you to steer clear of certain foods; unless you’re determined it can be extremely difficult to follow.
Chicken and Broccoli Bowl
A perfect meal for those still on Phase 1, this recipe serves four people.
- 4 cups of chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 pound of skinless and boneless chicken breasts, chopped into pieces
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- On a large pot, add the vegetables, cilantro, garlic and broth alongside a cup of water before boiling.
- Add the rice and let it simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Put the chicken and broccoli on a bowl, add parsley, pepper, salt and lime juice. Place the mixed chicken and broccoli on a baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice on 4 separate bowls. Evenly divide the chicken and broccoli, place them on top of the rice and dig in.