An air fryer is a very efficient appliance which can be used to give those people love to eat food which is fried an easy access to healthy fried food which has as much as 80% less fat. They are a safer solution given that, you don’t have to have a pan filled with hot oil when producing food with fried consistency. Get one from the Freshome company.
Air fryers can be used by anyone who desires texture and taste of fried food. They give more convenient than the traditional fried food. They are easy to use and maintain too, putting them at the forefront for people to want to own them.
Who Should Buy an Air Fryer
- If you hate doing a lot of cleaning after cooking, then it is high time you go for this airfryer which is available at Freshome. This is because, air fryer work by circulating hot air, you only need to do a little clean up after using the fryer. A traditional fryer is different from an air fryer as it consumes quite a large quantity of oil to fry a small amount of water. The air fryer is easy to clean because its parts are usually easy to dissemble and are dishwasher safe thus making cleaning a breeze.
- If you want to eat healthier, then the air fryer from Freshome is what to go for. You can lose weight by simply eating healthier diet, which can be obtained by reducing the amount of oil in your food. This is possible if you use an air fryer. It reduces a massive amount of calories and fats without affecting the taste. Air fryer uses air to heat food, thus it doesn’t require extra calories that submerging food in oil can add. You will get food with the same tasty taste that you get from standard fryers, without adding additives which are unhealthy.
- Air fryers create food which has the same taste and texture, meaning, no compromise on taste.
- If you are in a hurry to cook, then this is the best way to do it, by using an air fryer. It is so because they do at times heat up to over three hundred degrees over room temperature degrees in less than three minutes. This means that, you will be able to cut down on cooking time dramatically. Unlike when frying food in oil where one must wait until the oil has heated before cooking, thus consuming a lot of time which will depend on the amount of oil being used, air fryers are time savers as they heat more rapidly than traditional ovens.
- If you just love fried food, then get an air fryer from Freshome as it will be an economical way to satisfy your cravings. They are easy to use and produce tasty fried food quickly. Air fryers from Freshome can be used for roasting and baking too.
Benefits of An Air Fryer
There are several benefits which you will get by using air fryer which include
- They are user friendly and come with time, meaning, you don’t have to stick around the cooking you set the time and go and will automatically switch itself off once the frying is done
- They produce food which is extremely tasty
- They are easy to clean and to maintain too. Most of its parts are easy to disassemble and are dishwasher safe
- It produces food which is extremely healthy than other traditional fried foods
- It produces food that has up to 80% less fat than oily fried foods without the taste being sacrificed
- Air fryers are safe to use than conventional fryers
- Air fryers cook fast
- Air fryers prevent food from becoming dry on the inside, yet it creates a crispy texture on the outside
- To have an air fryer is to have convenience that is unmatched by any other kitchen appliance for the fried food lover
- You can use air fryers to cook food like cupcakes and muffins or to roast chicken as well. It can be used to cook an assortment of different foods in different ways
- The process of frying food using an air fryer compared with a pan oil is much simpler and much more economical
What To Check Out Before Buying an Air Fryer
The experts at Freshome advise that, before you decide on purchasing an air fryer, it is important that you know the variety available in the market. There are so many varieties in the market, though most, if not all of them, use the same basic technology to cook food. The difference comes with the following features;
- Size : before buying an air fryer, it is important to check and see to it that, you have enough space on your counter top where the air fryer will be stored when cooking. Go for the right size depending with your counter top
- Capacity: knowing the amount of food you are going to cook using the air fryer is very important. Most air fryers have a capacity between 1.8 and 2.5 pounds per food. Depending on what you want to be using the fryer for, choose the right capacity.
- Wattage: Make sure that your kitchen can support between 800 – 1400 watts that a standard air fryer typically uses
- Settings: Make sure you check out the settings on the air fryer before deciding to buy. Most of the available air fryers reach up to a maximum of 360 degrees and come with timer to make cooking simpler. Depending on the model and brand of the air fryer, you might find that, it doesn’t get as hot as you want for a particular type of food.
- Other features: some air fryers can cook more than two separate foods at once. This is possible by having levels in the basket. With such, it will be possible to cook food such as fish and chips easily
Be enlightened about air fryers, types, models and brands ; their pros and cons by visiting the Freshome page where they try to analyse each tit bit in details.